10. Chateau des Baux de Provence
The catapult was crazy...it threw the ball in the air.
9. Keyboard at our home in Arles
I liked pressing the buttons to make music. I liked being able to do it with Chugster (Charlie).
8. Leading the way home
I liked being the leader and I had some help from the streets I already noticed
7. Palais des Papes in Avignon
I used to not know what a courtyard is but I loved this one.
6. The Camargue Races at Arena d'Arles
My favorite is when the bull jumped over the fence.
5. Mousse au Chocolat at Le Menestral
The chocolate was moussy.
4. Dinner at Fad'oli
The woman there was nice and she loved Chuggy (Charlie). And she spoke English.
3, Carrières de Lumières
Standing on the walls and people thought I was in the show.
2. Place de la Republique
It was tall and pretty with a nice view.
1. Date night and gazpacho with Mommy at Cuisine de Comptoir
It wasn't so hot...it was so so cold.